THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND THE REQUIREMENT TO ARBITRATE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND LEGALLY PERMITTED TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS YOU ARE PURCHASING.
BILLING AND RETURNS
1. You agree to pay us the amount shown at the time of checkout, including shipping and handling fees.
2. You authorize us and our third-party billing service providers to initiate debit/credit entries to the bank deposit account or credit card You provided in the total amount of Your purchase.
3. If your charge cannot be processed for any reason, your order may be cancelled.
4. You agree not to obtain a “charge back” or “stop payment” form your credit/debit card issuer for any disputed transactions. You agree to submit any and all concerns regarding products and billing in writing to Tim Ralston Enterprises, LLC P.O. Box 18166, Fountain Hills, Arizona, 85269 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. When using your credit or debit card for payment, You are fully authorizing Tim Ralston and its third-party billing service providers to initiate debit/credit entries to Your bank account or credit card.
6. All sales are Final and no returns are accepted unless items received are damaged or defective. If an item is declared defective, only the defective item will be replaced, not the entire its. No returns will be accepted from outside the United States for any reason. It is your responsibility to notify Tim Ralston of any discrepancy or defect in the item you purchased within 5 business days of receipt by either email email@example.com or in writing to Tim Ralston Enterprises, LLC P.O. Box 18166, Fountain Hills, Arizona, 85269.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. We may reject your order without liability if we are unable to process or fulfill it.
2. It is your responsibility to retain a copy of Agreement for your own records.
3. We reserve the right, in our sole opinion and absolute discretion, to refuse or cancel your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of the terms of this Agreement, applicable law, or conduct that is harmful to the interests of Tim Ralston Enterprises, LLC and its subsidiaries.